City Convenience, Country Style
Homes in Colorado Springs from the mid $400s
Imagine the joy of living within the city limits but tucked away from the hustle and bustle of city life. That’s what makes North Fork at Briargate the talk of the town, and one of the most highly desired new home neighborhoods in Colorado Springs! Families choose Vantage Homes at North Fork to enjoy all the conveniences of city life... major employers, medical, shopping, dining, award-winning Academy School District 20 and more, but with the luxury of incredible mountain landscape views and highly affordable homes.
Schools – Academy District 20
- District 20 has received award-winning recognition for exceptional academics and curriculum programs
- High to excellent CSAP (Colorado Student Assessment Program) scores.
- Chinook Trail Elementary School
- District 20 is recognized throughout the Pikes Peak Region for providing students with a strong basis in core academic subjects. (Colorado Department of Education Student Assessment) From science to Shakespeare, District 20 students receive a firm foundation in the essential academic areas. Standardized test scores in the district remain consistently high, and each year District 20 boasts a great many recipients of awards and scholarships among its graduates.
- North Fork features community-wide walking trails and is minutes away from Lifetime Fitness and Villa Sport.
- Minutes from your door you find convenience shopping including Target, King Soopers, and convenience shops. Close dining options include The Till and Salsa Brava. To the north, you'll find Movie Theatres, and Summit Bowling at the Interquest Marketplace. Additionally the developing Victory Ridge Shopping and entertainment complex continues development with the new Icon Theater.
- The Chapel Hills Mall and The Promenade Shops at Briargate, two of three main regional shopping centers in Colorado Springs, are approximately 10 minutes from the Farm. Castle Rock's popular Prime Outlet Stores is about 25 minutes north.