Where the American Dream Lives On
New Homes in Colorado Springs from the high $300s
Cordera offers the gift of freedom, neighborly cul-de-sacs and long summer nights of laughter in the twilight. Cordera has a unique 8,000 sq. ft. community center with the grand lawn hosting special events such as movies, concerts, farmers markets, neighborhood holiday parties, music and art classes, food and wine tasting and more. Plus, there will soon be a 16-acre park with a "Wild Rumpus" inspired by the storybook Where the Wild Things Are. Estancia at Cordera by Vantage Homes is the answer for low-maintenance, high-community Colorado living with the convenience and amenities of Cordera. Both are located in the highly desired Academy School District 20.
Schools – Academy District 20
- District 20 has received award-winning recognition for exceptional academics and curriculum programs
- High to excellent CSAP (Colorado Student Assessment Program) scores.
- Chinook Trail Elementary School
- District 20 is recognized throughout the Pikes Peak Region for providing students with a strong basis in core academic subjects. (Colorado Department of Education Student Assessment) From science to Shakespeare, District 20 students receive a firm foundation in the essential academic areas. Standardized test scores in the district remain consistently high, and each year District 20 boasts a great many recipients of awards and scholarships among its graduates.
- 4.5 miles of interconnecting trails Over 41 acres of open space
- Two themed play parks
- 5+ acre Grand Lawn Park
- New Community Center with a heated outdoor swimming pool complete with kid's splash zone and zero depth entry, state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and fitness classes.
- Three public golf courses located within 10-15 minutes driving time – Pine Creek, Springs Ranch, and Cherokee Ridge
- The Promenade Shops at Briargate are minutes away via Briargate Parkway
- The Chapel Hills Mall and virtually every type of grocery chain, specialty store, super retailers, services and variety of restaurants are located in the Briargate area just West of Cordera
- Additional shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities along the rapidly expanding Powers Boulevard commercial complex
- Two new hospitals, one at Union Boulevard and Briargate Parkway; another at Powers Boulevard and Woodmen Road are now serving the Northern sector of Colorado Springs.
- Two ways to access I-25: Briargate Parkway West or Powers Boulevard North to Hwy 83 and connect with Interquest Parkway or Northgate Road