Spectacular by Nature
Homes in Monument from the $500s
A luxury residential community in the foothills west of I-25 is an extraordinary rarity. This makes the master planned community at Forest Lakes a gem for homebuyers who seek Colorado living at its best. Quickly becoming one of the most sought after Colorado Front Range addresses, Forest Lakes offers its residents (among other amazing amenities) an interconnecting system of public and private trails, a neighborhood park, outdoor amphitheater, and 450 dazzling acres of open space—including two, gorgeous community lakes. If you are looking for a unique, new construction home near Monument or Colorado Springs, look no further. Forest Lakes is spectacular by nature.
Mon-Sat 10am-5:30pm - Summer
Mon-Sat 10am-5:00pm - Winter
Sunday By Appointment
Schools – Lewis Palmer District 38
Lewis Palmer District 38 in Monument serves Jackson Creek, and its students post SAT and ACT scores well above the national average. As one of the smaller districts in the region, District 38 students thrive with small class sizes and low student-to-teacher ratios. The district offers many specialized programs including a charter school. Children at Jackson Creek attend Bear Creek Elementary School, Lewis-Palmer Middle School and Lewis-Palmer High School. A site is planned within Jackson Creek for a future elementary school.
- The Club at Flying Horse is located within 20 minutes of Forest Lakes. The Club caters to the recreation needs of the entire family and offers: Massage therapy, spa services, children's activity center, aerobics, yoga, personal training, aquatics, summer youth programs, indoor basketball court, and tennis courts with grandstand seating.
- Fox Run Regional Park, only two miles east of Jackson Creek, offers picnic pavilions, ball fields and a complete trail system. The Santa Fe Trail system from Palmer Lake to Colorado Springs runs just west of Jackson Creek and is ideal for hiking, biking and horseback riding.
- Monument is also host to a YMCA.
- Just down Baptist Road you'll find a King Soopers grocery store with Starbuck's and several shops and eating establishments.
- To the north, Monument Marketplace is constantly growing to meet the needs of Jackson Creek residents adding new retail stores and restaurants such as Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Office Depot, PetSmart, Chili's, Old Chicago, Texas Roadhouse and It's a Grind Coffee to name a few. Convenience shops, professional services and even a branch of the Pikes Peak Library are nearby in Monument.
- The Chapel Hills Mall and The Promenade Shops at Briargate, two of three main regional shopping centers in Colorado Springs, are approximately 10 minutes from Jackson Creek. Castle Rock's popular Prime Outlet Stores is about 25 minutes north.